There are a few things I could never live without. Here is my list.
- Chia Seeds—These nutrient dense little black seeds are miracles and a staple of my diet because they contain omega-3, protein, antioxidants and fiber. I use them in smoothies, chia puddings, baking and so much more.
- Coconut Oil—It’s so versatile. Good quality raw coconut oil is used for oil pulling, as hair shine, a moisturizer and a diaper rash treatment.
- Shakti Mat—Ever since I bought my Shakti mat 6 years ago, it’s been my lifesaver. Nothing will help me remove some of the mommy stress and relax me like my Shakti mat; sometimes I even fall asleep on it. It’s also great to get blood flow going as well as remove tension. I never travel anywhere without it.
- Mint Tea—Throughout the day I drink many cups of homegrown mint tea with honey.
- The Big Bang Theory, TV Show—I’m such a nerd, but I love this show and I love watching one episode before I go to bed at night.
- Bamboo Toothbrush—I just love that when I’m finished with it, I can put it into the compost. Guilt free and all!
- Wet and Snotty Kisses—And not from just anyone, but from my 3 beautiful but sick kids.
What are some of your favorite things?