1 1/2 cups whole wheat spelt flour
1 cup white spelt flour
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
3 ounces butter ( I used earth balance)
1/2 cup blueberries
1 tbs brown sugar
1 cup milk ( I used oat milk)
- Preheat oven to F450.
- Begin by mixing flour, salt, sugar and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add butter and use fingers to divide and incorporate butter into the flour until you are left with a crumble dough.
- Add blueberries and milk and mix quickly.
- take a handful of dough and shape into a ball.
- Place on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Flatten slightly with your hand
- Use a fork and prick each cake a few times.
- Bake for 10-25 minutes until center is dry.