Even before the champagne’s been popped and everyone is returning to work, many of us make resolutions — things we would like to achieve and/or to make better for ourselves. Here are ideas for 2022 sustainable new years resolutions.
- Adopt meatless Monday, eat more vegetarian, shop at local and organic farmers market, eat local food, eat more organic food.
- Start baking your own bread or make nut butter, milk or jam
- Start to declutter your home and begin a journey towards minimalism
- Switch out one disposable product for a zero waste option
- Starts recycling e.g. learn what can be recycled, where to take
- Learn more about global warming there are so many articles and information about global warming, what causes it and how we can fight it.
Happy New Year!!!